Happy Paws offers kennels that range from 24 square feet up to 140 square feet. When you kennel your dog with us, they are automatically enrolled in our daycare program. This means that your pup is playing with the other dogs and staff all day long to ensure a good night’s sleep!
What should I bring when I kennel my dog?
- Food should be portioned out in bags or airtight containers (we do have fridges for raw or wet food).
- You may bring a blanket for your pup, but we do ask that you leave any beds or pillows at home. Beds and pillows do pose as choking hazards and are easy to rip up and shred for some dogs. Most are also not machine washable and we like to send you home with clean bedding! We do keep plenty of extra blankets if you forget or don't have one for your dog.
- Toys to keep them occupied during down time.
- $42/night (includes daycare).
- $270 “Family Trip” (7 days/7 nights and includes a free bath!)
- $5/day for medication distribution.
- $5/day for use of our kennel with direct camera access upon request!
- Any additional dog from the same family is 50% off.
Pick Up Fees:
- Before 8:00am (before 10:00am on Saturdays): no additional fee.
- 8:00am - 12:00pm (10:00am - 12:00pm on Saturdays): $13.50
- After 12:00pm: $27
- Sunday pick up: $13.50
In order for your dog(s) to stay with us at Happy Paws, they must be up to date with the following vaccinations:
- A negative fecal sample within the past year (to ensure that your pup is parasite free).
- Boredetella, which we require every six months instead of annually (we offer an intra-nasal six month booster at our facility by request).
- Vet records can be sent to us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (414-935-2234), uploaded on your Gingr profile, or can also be dropped off in-store.
PAPERWORK MUST BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO YOUR DOG’S STAY IN ORDER TO FULLY CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION!
REGISTER OR LOGIN
Happy Paws uses Gingr, a user friendly cloud
based reservation management system that
allows you to manage your personal and pet
information, book reservations, and more!