Unlike a traditional dog kennel, our facility offers kenneled rooms that range from 24 square feet
up to 140 square feet. When you kennel your dog with us, they are automatically enrolled in our
daycare program! This means that your pup is playing with other dogs all day long to ensure a
good nights sleep. Between the hours of 11PM and 1AM an employee returns to Happy Paws to
let the dogs out to use the bathroom, clean up any messes and returns them to their room to go
back to sleep.
What should I bring when I kennel my dog?
- Food should be portioned out by meals in either a zip lock bag or airtight container.
- A blanket, pillow or bed to make their room feel more like home (optional).
- Blankets/toys to make them feel at home (we do provide blankets if you choose not bring one from home) (optional)
- Treats for down time (12PM-2PM) and dinner time (optional).
What not to bring:
- Please do not bring any feeding bowls - those are provided by us and if you bring your own they can accidentally get mixed with ours!
- $42/night (includes daycare)
- $270 Family Trip (7 days/7 nights and includes a free bath!)
- $5/day for medication distribution
- $5/day for use of our kennel with a camera upon request!
Pick up fees:
- Before 8am: No additional fee
- Between 8am-12:00pm: $13 fee
- After 12:00pm: $26 fee
- Saturday: No charge before 10:00am
- Sunday pickup (10am-12pm): $13 fee
Any additional dog from the same family is 50% off.
*Our facility offers 1 overnight kennel with direct camera access for an extra $5/night. Please
give us a call to check availability!
In order for your dog(s) to stay with us at Happy Paws they must be up to date with the following
- Bordetella (REQUIRED EVERY 6 MONTHS) (We offer an intra-nasal 6 month booster at our facility by request!)
- Proof of a negative fecal sample (REQUIRED YEARLY) (This is to ensure your dog is parasite free)
- Paperwork must be submitted prior to your stay
We also reccommend, but do NOT require the following vaccinations:
- H3N2 canine influenza
- H3N8 canine influenza
*VACCINATION RECORDS MUST BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO YOUR DOGS STAY AT OUR FACILITY IN ORDER TO FULLY CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION!*
REGISTER OR LOGIN
Happy Paws uses Gingr, a user friendly cloud
based reservation management system that
allows you to manage your personal and pet
information, book reservations, and more!