Happy Paws offers deluxe suites built with your dog's comfort in mind! Our relaxing blue colors and calming classical music playing throughout the kennel area will help your dog feel at ease after a long day of play.
What should I bring when I kennel my dog?
- Collars- All dogs are required to wear collars while in our facility. You may bring them in on their regular harness or gentle leader, but please pack a breakaway collar with a buckle in their belongings. (Collars are also available for purchase at drop off.)
- Food- All food must be packed in individual ziploc bags or airtight containers with your dog's first and last name on them. (Sandwich baggies are not allowed). We do have a refrigerator and freezer for raw or wet food if needed. Please make a note of any special instructions such as adding water or mixing in wet food.
- Treats/Food Toppers- Feel free to pack as many treats as you'd like! We can add food toppers and treats to meals for more finicky eaters.
- Toy(s)- Please limit your pup to one toy during their boarding stay. Toys are not permitted in our play areas but can be placed in their kennel with them overnight. Any toy that may pose a choking hazard (rope toys, thin plastic/rubber toys, etc.) will not be handed out. (After a full day of playing with the other pups, toys usually aren't needed!)
- Bedding- We do not accept beds from home as most are possible choking hazards and are not machine washable. We provide our own cots, mats, and blankets for all boarding dogs, but you may bring a blanket from home or an article of clothing that smells like you to help keep them comfortable!
- Medication- Please have all medication properly labeled and sorted. If medications need to be given in 1/2 or 1/4 tablets, please have these tablets broken into the proper dosages prior to arriving. **There is a medication administration fee of $5/day per dog.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE LABELED WITH YOUR DOGS NAME.
Please keep in mind that any items sent with your dog may be chewed, torn, or stained during their stay. We do not keep or replace badly damaged items.
- $44/night for one dog
- $288 for a 7 night stay with pick up on the 8th day. Includes a complimentary bath the night before they go home! (Fluffy dogs such as doodles and samoyeds, or dogs with matted fur may not be eligible)
- Multiple dog discount- Receive 50% off each additional dog! (Ex: 2 dogs for 1 night = $66)
Pick Up Fees:
- 8:00am - 12:00pm (10:00am - 12:00pm on Saturdays): $15
- After 12pm: $30
- Sunday pick up: $15
We are closed for major holidays including Thanksgiving and Christmas Day (No pick up or drop off). Please contact us for pick up/drop off hours on other holidays!
- Doggy Ice Cream - $2.50 each
- Peanut Butter Kong (Lunch or Overnight) - $2 each
- Homemade Dog Treat Bag - $2 each (also available for purchase at the front desk)
- Nail Trim - $12 (Add on a grind for an additional $5)
- Bath- Starts at $20 based on size (please call or stop in for a more accurate quote)
- Enrichment Activity (Puzzle toys, snuffle mats, etc.)- $5 each
- Calming Care (Adaptil calming spray, all natural calming treats)- $3 each or $4/day per dog
- Firm Up- $2/day or $7/week per dog as needed
In order for your dog(s) to stay with us at Happy Paws, they must be up to date with the following vaccinations:
PAPERWORK MUST BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO YOUR DOG’S STAY IN ORDER TO FULLY CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION!